Sharon will help you with questions about Medicare, how it works, the associated costs, and plan options for you to supplement Medicare. Be aware there are specific plans for those with chronic conditions and also those receiving Extra Help (LIS) and/or Medicaid. Sharon will also assist to you to enroll in the Medicare Savings Program, Extra Help and Medicaid if you are eligible.

Area Agency on Aging

To find a variety of programs and services that enhance the quality of life for residents of
Maricopa, Pinal, Gila and Pima Counties Maricopa County:
(602) 264-4357 or (888) 264-2258
Pinal-Gila Council for Senior Citizens:
(520) 836-2758 or (800) 293-9393
Pima Council on Aging: (520) 790-7262

Community Information and Referral Services

Dialing 2-1-1 or 877 211 8611 is available statewide in arizona, providing guidance for those in need of health and human services in their communities.

Coordination of Benefits

To get information on whether Medicare or your other insurance pays first and to report changes in your insurance information. 
1 855 798 2627
TTY 1 855-797-2627

Department of Defense - TRICARE

To get information about Tricare for Life and the Tricare Pharmacy Program.
1 800 538 9552
TTY 1 866 363 2883

Department of Economic Security

Apply for Medical Assistance (AHCCCS/Medicaid), food assistance, shelter
1 855 432 7587

Department of Health and Human Services - Office of Inspector General

If you suspect Medicare fraud.
1 800 447 8477 
TTY 1 800 377 4950

Department of Veterans Affairs

If you’re a veteran or have served in the U.S. military and want to explore and apply for VA services, request your records, find VA locations or manage your benefits.
1 844 698 2311
TTY 711 or


Discounts on prescription drugs and a comparison tool showing where to find the lowest price for a particular drug.


To get general or claims specific Medicare information and important telephone numbers. If you need help in a language other than English or Spanish, say “Agent” to talk to a customer service representative.
1 800 633 4227
TTY 1 877 486 2048

Office of Personnel Management

To get information about the Federal Employee Health Benefits Program for current and retired Federal employees. 
1 202 606 1234

Railroad Retirement Board (RRB)

If you have benefits from the RRB, call them to change your address or name, check eligibility, enroll in Medicare, replace your Medicare card, and report a death.
Local RRB office or 1 877 772 5772
TTY 1 312 751 4701

Social Security

To get a replacement Medicare card; change your address or name; get information about Part A and/or Part B eligibility, entitlement, and enrollment; apply for Extra Help with Medicare prescription drug costs; ask questions about premiums; and report a death.
1 800 772 1213 
TTY 1 800 325 0778


This site has an amazing amount of information regarding Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, Home Healthcare, Senior Housing and Caregiver Assistance.  Get assistance for a loved one struggling with Alzheimer’s or dementia.  For families, this can be an overwhelming and heartbreaking time and since every situation is unique, there are many questions needing answers.